2. The app allows you to scan students' responses. Only the teacher needs the app!
3. Print your cards from plickers.com/cards. Each card has a unique number that can be assigned to individual students in a class. Each side of card represents an answer choice.
4. Add your classes and students through the Plickers website (www.plickers.com) on the Classes page. You may add up to 63 students per class.
THIS IS WHERE I LEARNED A LOT OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS...
From the Plickers Website (www.plickers.com)
5. Add Subject Folders if it will save time for you. I have separate folders for Biology, Physical Science, and Earth Science content. In addition, within those classes, I have folders separating out Bellringers by week and day, Quizzes, and Reviews. This is my preference.
From the Plickers Website (www.plickers.com) or on your mobile device through the app
6. Add Your Questions either to the Library or your Subject Folders. If you are creating a question through the mobile app use the "+" icon. Make sure to choose if it is a multiple choice or true/false question. Also, you may include images in your Plicker.
7. Get ready to scan responses!!! Select the question you want to use on the mobile app.
8. Use the Live View tab on the website to display the question to students. Tap the camera icon to scan students' responses and receive instant feedback on their answers.
9. Share real-time results with the whole class by projecting the Live View tab.
10. Review all your results on the Reports page to identify concepts to review and see what skills students have mastered!!!
If you have questions or comments, email me at email@example.com or Plickers at firstname.lastname@example.org :)